With a business owner, there are a lot of reason of hiding product price such as those products are out of stock, they are free or their prices change frequently and need to be verified by phone. So setting a certain price to display on the website seems to be quite difficult. That’s the reason why Magento 2 call for price extension was created. This Magento 2 extension helps store owners to save potential clients and continue the dialogue with them. Let’s think about the case that when you set the price of $0, visitors can observe it without the ability to purchase. However, when you hide that price, customers tend to contact you and find out the product price details if they are really interested, that’s how it helps you the actual potential clients. In this article, we will clarify the features of new released item from Netbase team called Magento 2 call for price extension:
- Replacing “Add to cart” button by “Call for price” one and hiding the price of products. The reasons hiding price are many: the products are just available for some special class of customers or it is out of stock now, etc.
- Applying for Product pages and category pages
- Use ” Call for price” button for any products available on the store including the simple products, the configurable products, the virtual products, the downloadable products, the grouped products and the bundle products.
- Collecting customers’ data by using popup: Popup will immediately appear when you click on “Call for price” button and you can fill all necessary information including First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone, Address, Message, Price and tick on “Security check” ( if available). And then click on Send Email and wait for the response from store owners.
- Hide price from different classes of customers in the backend.
- Using “Make an Offer” for the products with “Add to Cart” button and the price is available.
- Automatically saving and displaying email notifications for admin: When your customers send emails, the system will automatically save those emails to the backend.
- Admin can customize email templates for “call for price” request.
- Customizing button style by changing colors of text, background, and the text of the “call for price” button and “make an offer” button.
- Easy to install and use: Just with some simple steps for installing and configuring, Magento 2 Call for Price extension is ready to be used.
- Support Multi-store: You can enable “Call For Price” feature for the selected store view in the backend.
That’s all about the outstanding features from Magento 2 Call for Price extension. You can check demo to experience what we mentioned above and I believe that you will be impressed right at the first time.