After a time of waiting, finally, Magento has also released the latest version 2.2 and right from the first released, it has been found with a lot of benefits for B2B customers and users. This update is promised to enhance selling and shopping experience. There is an undeniable thing about E-commerce platform like Magento is that you can enjoy the free updates and new features that are developed by a community.
Magento community is so crowding and always ready to enhance the software and user experience with the best enthusiastic and effort. Magento version 2.2 comes with exciting features added, functionality improvement, more user-friendly performance and experience to your e-commerce website.
It is clear that Magento is the leading eCommerce platform on the market due to the service provided with regular updates, which is the opportunity but also a challenge. It requires providers to offer continued support and assistance to enhance shopping experience to the best. The release of Magento 2.2 version has set a golden milestone for the development of E-commerce, if you are running an online business with Magento website, let’s consider the things mentioned below:
Improved functions in Magento version 2.2
- Fixed Bugs
- Enhanced Reporting
- Full Suite Of Native B2B Features
- Payment System
- Customize Price List For Buyers
- Quotation Option
For more details:
- The upgrade version will make your Magento stores more powerful and its user-friendly functions help you to target more customers.
- Multiple accounts can be created from one account for easy ordering and managing companies’ bills.
- Now customers can ask you for quotation directly. They just have to hit the quotation button and that is all. This can help you connect with customers and their queries.
- You can improve payment receiving. This makes so easy for you to manage accounts and balance of the customers.
- You can customize a price list for a variety of product for different buyers. This may be helpful to sell the product at more prizes.
- The errors of the previous version have already fixed and improved so site scalability and performance will be optimized.