Unlike the traditional Ecommerce website model, marketplace transfer the burden of maintaining inventories, logistics, images, product descriptions, and pricing to the seller. Because it is more complicated and needs a really powerful management system, Netbase team has developed a full A to Z solution called Magento 2 marketplace theme integrated multivendor. In this post, I will focus on the must-have Magento 2 extensions integrated into this solution. Here we go:
- Seller: Magento 2 multi vendor extension
Marketplace model will include the participation of marketplace operator, sellers and consumers so multi vendor feature is indispensable for any website. Because the construction is more complicated than the traditional model, so the tools should be actually powerful. This Magento 2 multi vendor allows owners to gain a huge amount of commission besides the money collected from selling their own products. Sellers will be classified in the different levels and the commission will not be the same. I say this extension is strong because it not only allows owners to manage sellers but also allows sellers to build their own store with a separate dashboard with sufficient functions.
- Separate Seller Interface
- Seller Management
- Support all type of products
- Flexible Commission Management
- Products, Sellers Notification email
- Marketplace seller central
- Multi theme support
- Product: Magento 2 shop by brand extension
Marketplace model means there are a lot of sellers with multiple commodity lines from diversified brands, to optimize shopping experience, setup a smart system of shopping with brand by Magento 2 shop by brand extension. The smart arrangement of this extension help Customers quickly find out the necessary manufacturer with its items or recognize the brand that the required product belongs to. Thus saving much more time.
- Unique design for Brand Listing and Brand detail page
- Support Featured Brand
- Shop by brand filter
- Many ways to search brand: featured brand, search box and or alphabetically.
- SEO friendly URL
- Responsive layout
- Multistore support
- Checkout: Magento 2 one step checkout extension
That will be the nightmare for any business owners all over the world when conversion rate drops on a checkout page. There are a lot of reason for customers to leave your website but according to paypalobjects.com about 20% of abandoned carts are caused by a complicated checkout process. Besides reducing checkout process from 6 steps to just 1, Magento 2 one step checkout extension also comes with other strong features:
- Just One Step Checkout
- Google Suggest Auto-Fill
- Quick Update mini cart
- Ultimate responsive
- Support Magento store
- Vtiger CRM: Magento syncing Vtiger extension for Magento 1 & 2
Vtiger is a strong Customer Relationship Management (CRM). With Vtiger CRM, all important data such as sales orders, customer information, product, after-sales service are protected and managed very well. We are realized that if your Magento site is integrated Vtiger, it will be the perfect site. By installing “Synchronize Database Magento With Vtiger CRM Extension”, all information related to your sales will be synchronized and updated automatically from Magento website to Vtiger CRM system. Therefore, you will keep in touch with your customers and take care them carefully to increase sale revenue.
- Synchronizing data from Magento 2 site to Vtiger CRM
- Sync Vtiger Customer
- Sync Vtiger Sale Orders
- Sync Vtiger Products
- Support two syncing methods: auto syncing and manual syncing
- Compatible with Magento websites
- What will be Magento ecommerce web design trends in 2018?
- What do we have in Magento 2 frequently bought together extension?
- How Ecommerce web design trends would be in 2018?
- Top essential Magento 2 extension for your Magento printing site
- Why You Choose Magento 2 extensions for Printing Business website? (part 1)