Nowadays, owning a website that runs smoothly is never enough, our time has been changing, the shopping experience has appeared as the most important differentiating factor for retail companies. After doing survey about customers’ opinions, I will list top 3 Magento 2 extensions that will help you improve the shopping experience.
Have you ever wonder the reason why multi vendor marketplace model has boomed so dramatically recently. Do you want to change your online store into multi vendor model or at least study how it benefits your business? Magento multi vendor module will give you the answer.
- Each sellers have their separate interface
- Seller Management in the backend: changeing status (approve/disapprove), deleting sellers and viewing sellers information.
- Supporting all types of product such as simple, configurable, virtual, downloadable, etc.
- Flexible Commission Management: setting commission amount for special class of sellers.
- Product, Seller or Vendor Notification Email: receiving all informing email about sellers’ behavior.
- Marketplace Seller Central
- Editing sellers’ profile: adding and editing their store information as well as logo.
- Seller Attribute Management
- 2 Types Of Based Commission: Fixed or Percentage
- Seller dashboard Management: displaying sales report by using charts and filtering the reports.
- Seller Order Management
- Seller Transaction Report
- Marketplace Management by Admin
In the first part, we talk about multi vendor module, if you have your own marketplace, there might be a lot of brands on that website. How can you help customers find the brand they want quickly? Yup, this extension is for you. It is called Magento 2 Shop by brand extension. As its name, it will support you strongly on choosing brand you desire at the shortest time. That’s the main feature; I will give you the very detail list below:
- Brand Listing page
- Brand Detail Page: showing all information including brand logo, banner, description and product list.
- Supporting Featured Brand: be chosen in the admin.
- Shop By Brand Filter: filtering brand alphabetically.
- Many ways to search brand such as featured brand, search box and or alphabetically.
- Responsive layout design
- Multistore Support
- Product List in each brand
- Displaying brands in sidebar
- Showing brand in product details page
- Shop by Brand on top menu
- Product Count in each brand
- Seo Friendly URL
- Support WYSIWYG Editor
- Compatible with any theme
- Installation process and using are simple and easy
It’s not the time for displaying address just in a line like “91 Nguyen Chi Thanh Street, Dong Da District”, now, we even can show the address on the map with the support from Magento 2 extension which called Magento 2 store locator extension. Here is the list of features for you:
- Full List Stores Display
- Viewing Store Location Information including store name, store image, store link, address, number phone, email, fax number and schedule of a store.
- Google Map Suggest Address
- Methods to find a store location: searching by area (country, state, city or zip-code) and by distance ( fill a location and select distance)
- Managing unlimited store location in the back-end
- Facebook Comment Box
- ultimate responsive
- Getting Direction: entering other store location and mode of travel like driving, walking, bicycling, traveling etc.
- Showing Street View
- Schedule Information
- Showing “Store Locator” on header and footer
- Setting for map
- Compatible with any theme